“The resources of a large company with the spirit of a start-up.”
Founded in 2014, Total Loyalty Solutions is a fast growing tech company that is revolutionizing the local space. Our best-in-class mobile technology is at the forefront of enabling merchants to engage with their customers in real time. We've launched over 1,000 loyalty programs for small and medium-sized businesses.
Check out some of the mobile apps Total Loyalty Solutions has built here. We make it easy for merchants to bring their customers back for more visits. Total Loyalty Solutions is rapidly expanding, committed to exceeding expectations, and demands excellence in everything we do.
Who We're Looking For
What Our Team Says
Business Development: Introduce businesses to tools that help them build relationships and engage their loyal customers.
Total Loyalty is an emerging leader in providing mobile loyalty solutions that help thousands of businesses bring customers back for additional visits. We empower small and medium sized businesses with loyalty programs, online ordering, and other solutions to compete with the big guys. And you can be a part of making that happen.
This role will be responsible for driving rapid sales growth by delivering value to businesses of all sizes. This is an exciting opportunity for an individual who has a track record of success to set the foundation for a best-in-class outbound sales organization. Must be a passionate over-achieving leader with an entrepreneurial spirit who delivers tremendous results.
Key Duties / Responsibilities:
- Strive to exceed weekly, monthly and annual revenue targets.
- Make a high volume of outbound sales calls to a variety of local business owners daily
- Manage leads and schedule quality appointments with variety of merchants
- Educate potential clients on the power of loyalty
- Build and deliver virtual demos and webinars to drive sales.
- Create an extraordinary culture of success that is open to change
- Collaborate with marketing, product and customer success organizations to ensure optimal support of sales organization.
- Will scale our sales pitch around our product offerings
Education & Knowledge:
Strong business knowledge, typically acquired through a Bachelors degree in business, finance, computer science, or marketing.. Candidate must have been exposed to product strategy, marketing strategy, and development principles. In the past, ideal candidates should have led marketing campaigns and go-to-market initiatives. They need to have been responsible for business development deals and managed strategic partnerships or accounts.
Technical: Email Automation, SalesForce Administration, WordPress, HTML, CSS, PHP.
Experience / Skills / Abilities:
- Startup attitude and a passion for building new products and businesses.
- You will take full ownership and accountability over projects and outcomes
- 2+ years’ experience in a professional environment, preferably sales and marketing related
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent
- Exceptional phone skills and professionalism
- Strong work ethic, competitive, and desire a career in Inside Sales
The ideal candidate will have:
- Be able to build and deliver virtual demos and webinars.
- Strong knowledge of small businesses, loyalty, online ordering and restaurant marketing.
- Excellent communicator who can speak eloquently and think dynamically.
- Startup attitude and a passion for building new products and business.
- Strong subject matter experience in regard to growing and/or monetizing SaaS solutions for small to mid-sized, growing companies
Technology: Freedom to develop exceptional ideas and launch them for the benefit of thousands of merchants.
No openings presently available.
Customer Success: Help merchants succeed by coaching them on tactics to bring customers back for more.
No openings presently available.
Total Loyalty Solutions and Clipper Magazine is a proud equal opportunity employer committed to a diverse workforce. We will consider all qualified candidates regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, marital status, personal appearance, sexual orientation, gender identity, family responsibilities, disability, education, political affiliation, veteran status or genetic information.