“The resources of a large company with the spirit of a start-up.”
Founded in 2014, Total Loyalty Solutions is a fast growing tech company that is revolutionizing the local space. Our best-in-class mobile technology is at the forefront of enabling merchants to engage with their customers in real time. We've launched over 1,000 loyalty programs for small and medium-sized businesses.
Check out some of the mobile apps Total Loyalty Solutions has built here. We make it easy for merchants to bring their customers back for more visits. Total Loyalty Solutions is rapidly expanding, committed to exceeding expectations, and demands excellence in everything we do.
Who We're Looking For
What Our Team Says
Technology: Freedom to develop exceptional ideas and launch them for the benefit of thousands of merchants.
TLS is a fast growing tech company that is revolutionizing the local loyalty space. Our best-in-class mobile technology is at the forefront of enabling merchants to engage with their customers in real time. We've launched over 1,000 loyalty app programs for small and medium-sized businesses.
This role specializes in coordinating projects where a high level of technical integration is a requirement. The Technical Project Manager is responsible for facilitating successful project execution demonstrated by timely project completion and business satisfaction. The Technical Project Manager works closely with Developers, Designers, Sales, Marketing, Business Leaders, and Executive Management to manage/coordinate projects through completion.
- Planning for and managing projects from beginning to end.
- Gather and create project requirements and specifications.
- Creating timelines, tracking schedules, milestones, and deliverables
- Documenting/alerting team to scope changes
- Ensuring quality work (QA/QC) and ensuring projects are delivered on time, on budget
- Coordinate and lead (when appropriate) project meetings.
- Act as liaison to and advocate for business leaders, keeping them up-to-date regarding project status, including information related to activities, deliverables, accomplishments, and budget
- Guides multi-disciplinary teams with members of varying levels of knowledge, skills, ability and authority in the achievement of technical project objectives
Customer Success: Help merchants succeed by coaching them on tactics to bring customers back for more.
This person will be responsible for reviewing and directing the artwork of the design team in order to produce high quality and effective emails, promotional materials and App graphics. This position requires strong leadership, planning, forward-thinking in regards to the latest trends and monitoring each designer’s progress and output. The Art Director will meet with the Art group and individuals on a regular basis. They will keep the TLS management team informed of the team’s progress, potential bottlenecks and assists with special projects, on an as-needed basis. Additional responsibilities include (but not limited to):
- Troubleshooting and resolve design issues for the team
- Assist in communicating information and management decisions to the design team
- Research best email business practices and new techniques/technologies
- Mentor/Coach Designers to create effective designs for emails
- Special Projects including email creation
- Review client supplied artwork/files for compatibility/usability
- Review current processes and find/report efficiency solutions to the management team
- Previous management experience preferred
- 1 to 2 years of HTML, CSS experience preferred
- Ability to conceptualize advertising programs
- Strong time management skills
- Knowledge of: Microsoft Word, Excel
- Proficiency with the Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, Dreamweaver)
- Deadline driven
- Previous exposure to relational databases helpful
- Attention to detail
- Ability to delegate tasks to multiple team members
- Website coding a plus
- Exposure to query writing desired but not required
- Exact Target knowledge desired but not required
Business Development: Introduce businesses to tools that help them build relationships and engage their loyal customers.
This position is responsible for strategic marketing at the product level. Position is dedicated to understanding market and buyer needs, alternatives, buying process, in relation to the company’s products/services. This position develops positioning, messaging, competitive differentiation go-to-market strategies and ensures alignment with both senior management and the sales and marketing teams. Also works with internal teams to ensure readiness and manages successful product launches.
- 25% Demand generation – develop the strategy and manage the marketing programs that drive demand for Total Loyalty Solutions.
- 25% Customer Success – Work to identify, prioritize and implement the highest impact opportunities to reduce churn of existing subscribers using product data and user research
- 20% Product launch – coordinate the launch of new products and releases and manage the cross-functional implementation of the plan
- 20% Marketing execution – be a champion for Total Loyalty Solutions internally and coordinate with marketing team and other stakeholders to develop and execute complex marketing campaigns.
- 10% Market intelligence – be the expert on your buyers, how they buy and their buying criteria; be the expert on your competition and how to crush them
Education & Knowledge:
Strong business knowledge, typically acquired through a Bachelors degree in business, finance, computer science, or marketing.. Candidate must have been exposed to product strategy, marketing strategy, and development principles. In the past, ideal candidates should have led marketing campaigns and go-to-market initiatives. They need to have been responsible for business development deals and managed strategic partnerships or accounts.
Technical: Email Automation, SalesForce Administration, WordPress, HTML, CSS, PHP.
Experience / Skills / Abilities:
- Startup attitude and a passion for building new products and businesses.
- You will take full ownership and accountability over projects and outcomes
- Management consulting, corporate strategy, start-up experience or other roles that have a mix of crunching data and strategic thinking. Must have exposure to marketing in the normal course of work.
- Strong subject matter experience in regards to growing and/or monetizing digital products at scale
- Very strong written communication skills
- Excellent people and management skills to interact with staff, colleagues and cross-functional teams, and third parties.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Product Marketing experience at world class technology brands and startups
- Been exposed to product strategy, design and development principles and processes
- Led global campaigns, communications and go-to-market initiatives
- Managed creative agencies and led creative production
- Driven business development deals and managed strategic partnerships and accounts
- Conducted, synthesized and applied user insights, research and testing to marketing strategy
- Experience working extensively with legal, finance, operations, customer service and quality assurance
- Travel up to 10% of the time
Total Loyalty Solutions and Clipper Magazine is a proud equal opportunity employer committed to a diverse workforce. We will consider all qualified candidates regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, marital status, personal appearance, sexual orientation, gender identity, family responsibilities, disability, education, political affiliation, veteran status or genetic information.