Today, we’re excited to announce a new reporting portal, which provides merchants with valuable insights into how their apps are being used. The new reporting dashboards makes it easier, faster and more efficient to view how your loyalty program is performing.
Over the last few years, Total Loyalty’s products have been evolving at a rapid pace. We are constantly building more features and functionality to build the most powerful mobile loyalty solution available.
We’ve developed a new dashboard to provide actionable intelligence on:
- Emails Collected: Here you will find the number of email addresses collected through the mobile app.
- App Opens: This will show you how many times the app has been opened by a user.
- Smartphones: Keeps track of how many unique devices or phones have downloaded the app.
- Coupons Claimed: These are mobile coupons that have been marked as redeemed.
- Punches: Counts the number of punches and redemptions on the app’s digital punch card.
- Notifications: The number of push notifications sent.
More reports on user activity and interactions on our platform will be incrementally added. Have an idea? Please give us feedback and let us know what you think. Your feedback is extremely important to us as we continue to improve Total Loyalty’s reporting experience.