We’re excited to announce that a new version of Total Loyalty’s Email Marketing platform was released earlier today. You can view the new features, enhancements and changes included in release below.
Triggered Emails: Birthday, Anniversary and Welcome.
A simple way to send your subscribers an email wishing them a happy birthday, anniversary or to thank them for subscribing. Total Loyalty’s Email Marketing platform will automatically send an email whenever a special event is coming up. You can even choose how far in advanced to send the automated emails. It’s never been easier to automatically reward and congratulate your subscribers.
It should be easy to import user profiles into your email marketing tools. You can now upload hidden attributes that can be associated with each user profile. Hidden attributes are not exposed to the user and can be overwritten by future uploads. These attributes are then used to filter contacts into unique lists, enabling email senders to target them with specific campaigns.
Other New Features & Bug Fixes
- Business Page Navigation: Clicking on the business name will now take you directly to the business settings page.
- Internal Architecture: Improvements have been made to Total Loyalty’s email marketing tools that increase stability of the platform to ensure that emails are sent seamlessly without errors.
- Business Name in Footer: Total Loyalty is committed to can-spam compliance and maintaining a platform that sends email responsibly. Our email footers now follow best practices to automatically include the email sender’s company name. The company name is automatically populated based on the From Name.
- Typos: Small typos have been corrected throughout the platform.
- Email Status: We’ll know notify the email sender that an email has failed by adding its status on the Emails page.
- Sign-up Form: The code snippet has been updated to remove typos and duplicate text.
- Calendar Format: We’ve updated the way our calendars work on Total Loyalty to make it easier to choose a date.
We’re always looking to improve our platform. Be sure to let us know if you ever have any comments, questions, or concerns.