Now that your mobile App is live it is important to get your program started right. Below are 4 steps to ensure the successful launch of your new mobile App program.
1. Display your promotional materials
Be sure your table tents, counter cards, posters, and email collection box are displayed in a prominent location for your customers to see.
2. Get your staff excited!
- IMPORTANT. An excited staff can help jump start your program by encouraging every customer to download your App.
- TRY EMPLOYEE INCENTIVES. Incentivize them for each customer App download, or valid email address they collect. Consider a competition where the employee who collects the most email addresses, or customer App downloads wins a prize.
3. Build your email list
- If you are participating in our Email On Demand (EOD) email program, be sure to display your email collection box prominently for your customers to see.
- Encourage your staff to hand out a signup form to each guest.
- CREATE AN ONLINE SIGN-UP FORM. Create a signup form on your website and facebook to join your email list. Your Coach will provide you with the necessary coding.
4. Promote online
Take Advantage of social media by promoting your App on your website and facebook page. Your coach will provide you with the necessary tools and links to promote your App.